Do you want to showcase your skills and gain insight into Aker companies for the opportunity to become a summer intern in 2018? If the answer is yes, join our Aker Talent student challenge this fall!
Location: Engineerium, Snarøyveien 20, Fornebu
Start date: October 31, 2017 08:00 CET
End date: November 1, 2017 16:00 CET
Type of event: Student Event
For 30 hours you will work in a team with other students to develop ideas on how to solve challenges faced by six Aker companies: Aker Solutions, Cognite, Aker BP, Akastor, Kvaerner and Aker BioMarine.
The challenges are related to digitalization, sustainability, offshore energy products, services and customer markets.
Number of participants: 40
Who we are looking for: Engineering and digitalization technology students
How to get there: Travel costs will be covered for participants living outside Oslo
Apply by: October 8, 2017
Applicants will be:
- Problem solvers
- Curious by nature
- Team players
- Innovative and creative
- Interested in at least one of the Aker companies
Successful candidates will:
- Work intensively between October 31 and November 1 at the Engineerium in Fornebu with short inspirational breaks and a few hours sleep
- Get coaching from our expert advisers
- Use a structured design thinking process and infrastructure, tools and methods from the Aker companies
- Present their ideas in a “PechaKucha” style meeting
Some students will be offered internships for the summer of 2018.